NSI-MI Technologies offers a full range of accredited measurement and calibration services to meet our customers' program needs. As industry leaders, NSI-MI can be trusted to provide the most accurate measurements with the lowest measurement uncertainties. Additionaly, our accreditations and certifications enable us to provide the documentation that satisfies industry and regulatory requirements.
Turn-key testing involves NSI-MIs experts completely defining the test plan, performing the testing, and providing test reports of the findings with analysis as specified by the customer.
- Includes ALL necessary Test Facilities, Test Equipment and Test Engineers
- Expertise in Analyzing Measurement Solutions
- Custom Test Plans
- Data Analysis and Reports
- Custom Cable Assemblies
- Custom Fixture Fabrications
Time & Materials
For time and materials testing services, the customer provides the test plan and performs on-site direction, while NSI-MI Technologies provides the test range, test system operator and resulting test data.
- Quality Equipment and On-Site Experts
- State-of-the-Art Ranges Housed at our Headquarters
- Dedicated Test Engineers
- Test Plans Defined by Customer
- Ideal for Customers who need to Modify Antennas after Testing
Consulting services offered by NSI-MI Technologies similarly utilize our industry experts. We open lines of communication for accessible, transparent discussions in analyzing, troubleshooting, and solving problems that arise both before and during the measurement testing process.
- Custom Test Plans
- Design & Fabrication of Mounting Fixtures
- Custom Automated Scripting
- Reflector Focus & Alignments
- Antenna Design Consultations
Guarantee consistent and reliable results by calibrating antennas with MI Technologies' Test Services. We are A2LA accredited and fully comply with ISO 17025:2005 standards. All calibration results are also traceable to NIST Nothing but the best equipment available is used for antenna calibration.
- Accredited by American Association for Laboratory Accreditation Calibration Lab for the following:
- Antenna Gain – based on ANSI C63.5 standard
- Antenna Pattern – based on IEEE STD 149
- Cross Polarization – based on IEEE STD 149
- Radome Transmission Efficiency Radome Transmission Efficiency based on IEEE STD 149 based on IEEE STD 149
- Compliant with ISO 17025:2005
- Antennas between 2 - 40 GHz