AMETEK NSI-MI's world-class test facilities uses industry-leading equipment and instruments to support your specific needs. A2LA-accredited measurement facilities, combined with our expert staff of engineers, can tackle any unique test and calibration requirements with precision and accuracy. Our equipment is calibrated with NIST traceability providing you with the assurance that we can accurately and consistently characterize your antennas, radomes and other devices.
Guarantee consistent and reliable results by calibrating antennas with AMETEK NSI-MI's Test Services. We are A2LA accredited and fully comply with ISO 17025:2005 standards. All calibration results are also traceable to NIST. Nothing but the best equipment available is used for antenna calibration.Accredited to ISO 17025:2005 by the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation for the following:
- Antenna gain calibrations between 0.5 60 GHz
- Gain based on ANSI C63.5 and IEEE STD 149
- Antenna pattern testing between 1.7 and 60 GHz
- Pattern measurements, based on IEEE STD 149
- Radome transmission efficiency, based on DO-213A
Consulting services offered by NSI-MI Technologies similarly utilize our industry experts. We open lines of communication for accessible, transparent discussions in analyzing, troubleshooting, and solving problems that arise both before and during the measurement testing process.
- Custom test plans
- Design & fabrication of mounting fixtures
- Custom automated scripting
- Reflector focus & alignments
- Antenna design consultations
Turn-key testing involves NSI-MIs experts completely defining the test plan, performing the testing, and providing test reports of the findings with analysis as specified by the customer.
- Includes ALL necessary test facilities, test equipment, and test engineers
- Expertise in analyzing measurement solutions
- Custom test plans
- Data analysis and reports
- Custom cable assemblies
- Custom fixture fabrications
Time & Materials
For time and materials testing services, the customer provides the test plan and performs on-site direction, while NSI-MI Technologies provides the test range, test system operator and resulting test data.
- Quality equipment and on-site experts
- State-of-the-art ranges housed at our headquarters
- Dedicated test engineers
- Test plans defined by customer
- Ideal for customers who need to modify antennas after testing