Small Vertical Planar Scanner Systems
The Small Vertical Planar Near-Field Measurement System are the ideal systems for measuring medium and high gain antennas (>15 dBi) with medium sized apertures making it suitable for testing medium arrays or reflector antennas. They are based on an inverted "T" design and is constructed of steel. For high stability a welded dual-pontoon base is used. This simple design is easy to align, accurate, and can be dismantled for transport or storage within one day. The high capacity probe carriage can accommodate probes as large as a WR-650.
- High Accuracy Planarity
- 6' x 6' (1.8 m x 1.8 m) to 15' x 15' (4.5 m x 4.5 m) Scan Area
- Precision Rack and Pinion Drive
- L-Band to mmWave Measurements
- Far-Field, Near-Field and Holographic Patterns
- Cylindrical and Spherical Options Available