Arch Over Azimuth Scanner Systems
Spherical scanning is accomplished by rotating the Antenna Under Test (AUT) on an azimuth positioning system while elevation scans are accomplished using a near-field probe mounted on the arch carriage. Phase and amplitude data is collected as the AUT rotates.
- Ideal for spherical near-field antenna measurements
- Up to 33' (10 m) scan radius
- ± .005° angular position accuracy
- .002” RMS radial accuracy
- 90, 115, 135 and 180° versions
- Capable of handling a wide range of antennas from .1 - 140 GHz