Medium Cylindrical Near-Field Scanner Systems
Medium Cylindrical Near-field Measurement Systems are ideal for measuring broad beam (azimuth) antennas with apertures less than twelve feet making them ideal for testing stacked linear arrays. The scanners consist of a vertical probe tower with up to a 3.7 m (12) travel, high capacity stepper motor based azimuth positioner, control computer, software and cabling. The high capacity probe carriage can accommodate probes as large as a WR1500 including optional roll and translation stages. This simple design is easy to assemble and align.
- 360° x 1.8 m (6') to 3.7 m (12') Cylindrical Scan Area
- High Accuracy Y Linearity 0.10 mm (<0.004) RMS to 0.076 mm (<0.003) RMS
- Precision Rack and Pinion Drive
- L-band to mmWave Measurements
- 725 kg (1,595 lb) to 1,996 kg (4,400 lb) load capacity Az positioner
- Far-field, Near-field and Holographic Patterns