Medium Cylindrical Near-Field Scanner Systems
Medium Cylindrical Near-field Measurement Systems are ideal for measuring broad beam (azimuth) antennas with apertures less than twelve feet making them ideal for testing stacked linear arrays. The scanners consist of a vertical probe tower with up to a 12 (3.7 m) travel, high capacity stepper motor based azimuth positioner, control computer, software and cabling. The high capacity probe carriage can accommodate probes as large as a WR1500 including optional roll and translation stages. This simple design is easy to assemble and align.
- 360° x 6' (1.8 m) to 12' (3.7 m) Cylindrical Scan Area
- High Accuracy Y Linearity <0.004 (0.10 mm) RMS to <0.003 (0.076 mm) RMS
- Precision Rack and Pinion Drive
- L-band to mmWave Measurements
- 1,595 lb. (725 kg) to 4,400 lb (1,996 kg) load capacity Az positioner
- Far-field, Near-field and Holographic Patterns