The turntable platters are constructed of full metal, wedge shaped surfaces with structural support. The outer rim of the each platter is supported by high capacity castor assemblies which allows a vehicle to drive onto the turntable from any direction. The vehicle can be placed anywhere on the turntable. Flush-mounted electronic & RF thru axis can be added to power electronic devices above the turntable.
A broad selection of performance, convenience, and protection options enable you to configure your turntable for your specific application.
- Payloads up to 69,853 kg (154,000 lb)
- Turntable diameter up to 21 m (70 ft)
- Drive on from any direction
- Precision native accuracy & construction
- All-Weather Design
- Superior reliability & longevity
- Standard factory installed and add-on options
Diameter 4 – 21 m (13 – 70 ft) Payload 6,350 – 69,853 kg (14,000 – 154,000 lb) Position Readout Accuracy Up to ±0.02° Speed Up to 3 rpm