Offset slides are distinct from horizontal floor slides in that they are mounted to foundational elevation or azimuth positioners. They provide precision linear motion and proper placement within the test environment for upper axes, masts, and test articles. NSI-MIs product offering is broad, allowing the offset arm selection to be tailored to meet the application requirements for stiffness, range-of-travel, and load capacity. Manual and motorized versions are available.
- Standard offset distance up to 2 m (80 in)
- Vertical load capacity up to 4,536 kg (10,000 lb)
- Bending moment up to 122,024 Nm (90,000 ft-lb)
- Manual & Motorized Versions
- Adds flexibility to positioning system
- Designed to maintain high precision angular and intersection alignment
- Durable, high quality design for high utilization and low maintenance