Medium Horizontal XY Positioners
The medium horizontal XY positioners are ideal for measurement or inspection of articles in horizontal orientation with minimum measurement dimension in either X or Y greater than 15 feet. The medium horizontal XY positioners are based on a “H” frame design. The positioners are constructed using two reinforced steel X rails that support a stiff yet light weight Y-bridge on precision bearing rails. The high capacity probe stage can accommodate various types probes. Native accuracy of the XY positioner can be enhanced using optional laser based error correction.
- High planarity & position repeatability
- 22’ x 22’ (6.7 m x 6.7 m) to 40’ x 30’ (12.1 m x 9.1 m) scan area
- Precision rack and pinion drive
- “H” frame design for high accuracy
- Ease of assembly and alignment
- Laser based enhanced accuracy options available