Medium Horizontal XY Positioners
The medium horizontal XY positioners are ideal for measurement or inspection of articles in horizontal orientation with minimum measurement dimension in either X or Y greater than 4.5 m (15 ft). The medium horizontal XY positioners are based on a H frame design. The positioners are constructed using two reinforced steel X rails that support a stiff yet light weight Y-bridge on precision bearing rails. The high capacity probe stage can accommodate various types probes. Native accuracy of the XY positioner can be enhanced using optional laser based error correction.
- High planarity & position repeatability
- 6.7 m x 6.7 m (22 ft x 22 ft) to 12.1 m x 9.1 m (40 ft x 30 ft) scan area
- Precision rack and pinion drive
- H frame design for high accuracy
- Ease of assembly and alignment
- Laser based enhanced accuracy options available