High Speed Microwave Source 9020B
The NSI-MI High Speed Microwave Source is designed specifically to address the demanding needs of the antenna test community. This source is a high performance synthesizer designed for high-speed frequency switching application and is compatible with a wide variety of receivers, including the NSI-MI 9100 Receiver.
- Reduces antenna test time and improves range productivity
- Compatible with a variety of receivers
- Built-in pulse modulator with TTL modulation input
- Frequency range: 0.01 to 20 GHz
- Resolution: 0.001 Hz
- -20 dBm to +15 dBm, adjustable power output
- Fully integrated with NSI-MI antenna measurement software
- Remote operation with Ethernet/TTL control cables
- Low harmonics: <-25 dBc (at 5 dBm)
System Block Diagram
The NSI-RF-9020B has an Ethernet interface used to control frequency output, and has the ability to manage a list of up to 4096 frequencies. In this mode, the source can step through the frequency list, commanded by triggers through the rear panel trigger connector.
NSI-MI provides full program support for the NSI-RF-9020B with its Antenna Measurement Software. For other applications, NSI-MI provides the drivers required for integration with the 9100 Receiver. The virtual front panel software provides full control of the source.