High Speed Microwave Source 9020
The NSI-MI High Speed Microwave Source is designed specifically to address the demanding needs of the antenna test community. This source is a high performance synthesizer designed for high-speed frequency switching application and is compatible with a wide variety of receivers, including the Panther 9100 and the Panther 8100.
- Up to 2,500 frequencies per second (400 µs/pt.) - reduces antenna test time and improves range productivity
- Frequency Range 0.01 to 20 GHz
- -20 dBm to +15 dBm, Adjustable power output
- Compatible with a variety of receivers
- Built-in pulse modulator with TTL modulation input
- Low harmonics, <-25 dBc (at 5 dBm)
- Remote operation with Ethernet/TTL control cables
- Fully integrated with NSI-MI Antenna Measurement Software
- Resolution: 0.001 Hz
System Block Diagram
The NSI-RF-9020 has an Ethernet interface used to control frequency output, and has the ability to manage a list of up to 4096 frequencies. In this mode, the source can step through the frequency list, commanded by triggers through the rear panel trigger connector.
NSI-MI provides full program support for the NSI-RF-9020 with its Antenna Measurement Software. For other applications, NSI-MI provides the drivers required for integration with the Panther Receivers. The virtual front panel software provides full control of the source.