High Speed Dual Synthesizer
The NSI-RF-8004 High Speed Dual Synthesizer was designed specifically to address the demanding needs of the antenna test community. It is designed for high-throughput applications where speed and accuracy are required. The High Speed Dual Synthesizer is compatible with a wide variety of receivers, including the Panther 8100, Panther 9100 and the Keysight PNA series.
- Up to 1,000 frequencies per second (1 ms/pt.) for improved range productivity
- Frequency range 0.1 to 4.4 GHz
- Power output > +10 dBm
- Compatible with a variety of receivers
- Fully integrated with NSI-MI Antenna Measurement Software
- Simple DLL interface for integration into automated test programs
- Low profile design, 2U Rack Mount
- Frequency list capability with TTL trigger control
- Power output control in 0.5 dB steps
System Block Diagram
The NSI-RF-8004 Synthesizer’s built-in controller allows PC-based measurement application software to transfer frequency lists, timing, and other information during test setup. Once configured, the High Speed Dual Synthesizer allows simple, fast source control that can be used to free the measurement computer from critical timing requirements. It supports TTL hardware triggering through individual rear-panel connectors.
NSI-MI provides full program support for the High Speed Dual Synthesizer with the NSI 2000 Antenna Measurement Software. For other applications, NSI-MI provides a driver for integration of the synthesizer with the Panther 8100 and 9100 receivers. For stand-alone applications, NSI-MI will provide the interface specification.