The Panther 9100 High-Speed Receiver is designed for high performance antenna testing where speed and accuracy are required. This two-channel system collects multi-port, multi-frequency data at 2 Million (2,000,000) measurements per second, while freeing the measurement application software from stringent timing requirements.
The Panther 9100 Receiver is capable of high-speed pulsed measurements of < 1 µs while improving on the high-performance specifications of the Panther 6000. The Panther 9100 Receiver includes a front panel LED "Phi" display capable of simultaneously showing amplitude, phase and beam state.
- High speed digital measurement receiver
- Reduces antenna test time - improves range productivity
- 2 Million (2,000,000) multi-beam measurements per second
- Frequency coverage from 5 MHz to 110 GHz with appropriate frequency converter
- Pulse measurements down to less than 1 µs pulse width
- Supports pulse profiling
- Supports a wide variety of RF sources from NSI-MI, Keysight, and others
- Supports multi-port switching, synchronization, and pulse mode options
- Simple DLL interface allows integration into automated test programs
- Digital interface option for Digital Beam Forming antenna test