NSI-MI Technologies’ Mixers provide RF to IF signal conversion for measurement by our Digital Receivers, an integral part of NSI-MI Technologies’ Advanced Microwave Measurement System.
Mixer modules for use with NSI-MI's MI-750: The RF to IF conversion is accomplished by fundamental mixing up to 18 GHz and harmonic mixing for higher frequencies. This technique permits multi-octave frequency coverage with limited frequency range Local Oscillator (LO). Frequency diplexing in the MI-750 allows the LO and 45 MHz IF signals to be carried on the same cable connecting the mixer and receiver.
- Microwave from 0.1 to 45 GHz
- mmWave from 33 to 110 GHz (waveguide)
- +10 dBm nominal LO requirement
- Easy, automated measurements
- Single cable between receiver and mixer
- Low conversion loss
- Broadband (multi-octave)
- 45 GHz IF Frequency Range