Distributed Frequency Converter
The Distributed Frequency Converter (DFC) uses remote mixers to convert independent test and reference RF signals to an IF at 5 to 20 MHz. NSI-MI's DFC consists of an LO/IF unit and two mixer modules. The mixers may be swapped to extend frequency coverage or replaced with Mixer Interfaces to support external mmWave converters.
- Standard mixers cover 100 MHz to 50 GHz
- Mixer Interface supports mmWave to 1 THz
- Fundamental mixing to 20 GHz
- Identical test and reference mixers
- Single LO cable for each mixer
- Independent LO cable lengths to 110 feet