NSI-MI Technologies Commercial Radome Systems are intended for after-repair testing of commercial aircraft radomes. The systems are capable of making measurements described in the widely referenced document DO-213A. After repair, radome testing includes transmission efficiency Sidelobe Level (SLL) measurements. Test systems are available in both C band (5.3 GHz to 5.74 GHz) and X band (9.3 GHz to 9.5 GHz) frequency ranges.
- Highly accurate and repeatable results
- Easy to use and maintain
- Scalable system allows for future expansion
- System software generates automatic test results
- Test system supports all current radome sizes
- Most affordable system on the market today
- Guaranteed test results that meet or exceed RTCA/DO-213A
NSI-MI Technologies offers a complete line of products for testing commercial and military radomes. Our solutions can be configured to provide an RTCA/DO-213A compliant electromagnetic test facility to test for the requirements contained in Section 2.2 of the standard. A turn-key test system or individual product solution can be provided to help the user develop a test plan.