Broadband Ridged Probes
NSI-MI offers broadband ridged probe (BRP) antennas for use as spherical near-field (SNF) measurement probes and far-field (FF) range illuminators.
The wide frequency bandwidth of these probes allows several standard Open Ended Waveguide Probes to be replaced with a single dual ridge horn. Thereby eliminating the need to manually change probes. At low frequencies, these probes are typically smaller than equivalent OEWG probes making testing easier and more convenient.
- Frequency coverage from 0.2 to 50 GHz
- Includes NSI-MI mounting hardware & absorber collar
- Includes SNF pattern files (typical) to allow for SNF probe correction
- Typical cross polarization rejection better than -25 dB
- Coaxial connector type depends upon model and frequency
Frequency Range 0.2 – 50.0 GHz Frequency Range for SNF 0.2 – 26.5 GHz Gain 8 – 21 dBi Weight 0.16 – 33.2 lbs (75 – 15.8 kg) Height 1.48 – 30.4 in. (38 – 773 mm) Width 1.72 – 39.2 in. (44 – 997 mm) Connector N (f), K (f), SMA (f), 2.4 mm (f)